The Coronavirus COVID-19 continues to be at top of mind as each of us experiences the influx of information and daily developments.
The health of our Jaguar Land community as well as the health of our families and community as a whole are first and foremost.
Following are some of the important suggestions, from Health Canada, that can help reduce the spread of the coronavirus:
- Thoroughly wash your hands with soap and water for at least 30 seconds and do so frequently throughout the day.
- As much as possible, avoid touching your mouth, nose, and eyes.
- When coughing or sneezing: cover your mouth and nose with your arm or tissues to reduce the spread of germs.
- Immediately dispose of any tissues you have used into the garbage as soon as possible and thoroughly wash your hands with soap afterwards.
- Make healthy lifestyle choices to keep your immune system strong.
- Follow Health Canada guidelines, if you have been travelling.
- Stay home if you are sick.
We are deeply grateful to the public health organizations and workers doing their best to ensure the COVID-19 is behind us as soon as possible.
Further information can be found at:
As many of us will be at home or at least not at the office or at school, challenge yourself to find something constructive, meaningful, healthy or intellectually stimulating to do during this time. Take the change in your regular schedule to benefit yourself, your family, your community or greater. You never know what incredible result might be waiting!
Jaguar Land Group Ltd.