Searching for land and joint venture job or project postings, researching companies, writing and submitting resumes and going to interviews can be a full time job.
We are here to help you find even more land consulting and job opportunities. Why? Because we love to help people find work! Our professional land team will assess your skills, provide useful advice and help you find a consulting project or land job that you will enjoy.
From Junior to Senior level land consulting positions, joint venture consulting positions, project work, permanent, full-time or part-time, short term or long term, Jaguar Land can help you find your ideal job.
- We’ll find the best possible job opportunities for you.
- You’ll have access to work with a hidden job market.
- We can provide multiple opportunities in different land disciplines.
- We have Consulting and Permanent opportunities to work with junior, intermediate and senior oil & gas producers.
Consulting is a great way to increase your expertise. Some projects require you to wear only one hat, while other projects require several hats. How many hats do you like to wear?
Land Consultants and Joint Venture Consultants are exposed to a wide variety of experiences and understand how to apply lessons learned in multiple situations.
Consulting can offer you incredible experiences and career prospects. If you’re thinking about consulting, here are a few things to consider as you make your decision:
- Do you require project flexibility?
- Do you enjoy making connections with people?
- Are you a self-starter and know how to efficiently & effectively manage your time?
- Do you enjoy working on multiple or consecutive projects ?
- Do you prefer to work by yourself and/or in groups?
- Can you establish daily, weekly and monthly goals that you can regularly meet?
- Do you have several (5, 10 or 20+) years of experience in land?
- Do you have skills and expertise that are in demand?
- Are you a problem-solver and know where to look for answers?
- Can you teach and share your knowledge with others?
- Are you a good communicator?
- Do you have a great personality? (That’s what we thought)!
Visit our Consultant FAQs to learn more.