WE ARE ALWAYS UPDATING OUR DATABASE; PLEASE SEND US AN UPDATED RESUME !
Jaguar Land Group Ltd. is always searching for qualified individuals to work on a variety of projects in both consulting and permanent capacities. We therefore accept resumes on a regular basis from individuals who have experience in the following land disciplines:
- Mergers, Acquisitions & Divestitures
- Joint Venture
- Land Software Conversions
Individuals must be able to manage our Client's expectations and adapt to new computer systems and procedures, with a positive attitude.
Experience / Skills required:
- Related post-secondary education in Petroleum Land Administration
- A minimum five (5) years directly related land experience
- Strong working knowledge of provincial regulations
- Strong analytical, organizational and communication skils
- Proficiency in various land software systems
ie. LandRite, CS Explorer, CGI Landman, GeoNexus, iLand, QByte etc.
- Proficiency in the MS Suite of products
- Attention to detail
- Positive, team oriented attitude
- Dedication to quality work